 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12528
    Want to Trade: Looking for these space parts —Toni Laaveri
   Hi, I'm looking for a few parts to trade. In exchange I will offer parts/minifigs from my shop for the same value. The parts I'm looking for are: - 2 pcs of Light Grey Plate, Modified 10 x 10 without Corner - 1 pc of Trans-Green Panel 1 x 2 x 3 (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)