 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12498
    Sets for sale or trade. —Matt Hein
    Hello! I've still got these for sale or trade and if anyone's interested, check out these sets! Yes, these sets are complete, with no parts substitutions and some of them have instructions, which are outlined below. Email me for my want list. 6518 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)