 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12498
12497  |  12499
Subject:
Sets for sale or trade.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 16:23:31 GMT

Hello! I've still got these for sale or trade and if anyone's interested,
check out these sets!

Yes, these sets are complete, with no parts substitutions and some of them
have instructions, which are outlined below. Email me for my want list.

6518 Baja Buggy   complete w/ box and instructions.
6406 Go -Kart     complete plus intsrucutions
5938 oasis Ambush  this one's modified with some pieces added and the
original base plate substituted with a larger one. Extra pieces and original
instructions.
6110 solo Sub  complete with instructions
6824 Space set space dart I. Complete
6898 Ice sat V. COmplete with box (box in used condition)
6815 Hovertron. Complete with instructions (instructions used)
6852 Alien fossilizer complete with instructions

6628   a 1984-85 original instruction to a shell truck set. Nice!
6621   a 1984-85 original instruction to a fire truck set. Nice!

email me at Pyrokid17@hotmail.com for a trade list or prices.

Matt Hein