 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12492
12491  |  12493
Subject:
Folage Added To Castle Parts' Inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 20:33:35 GMT

I have added some used but great condition folage, including:

6x5 folage
4x3 folage
Palm Tree Parts
Brown 1/2 Arches
Brown Bricks
Brown Castle Corners (for the big trees)
Many 1 piece trees including 4 samsonite era trees

So on and so fourth

Check it out at: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=vebblejm

Also, I have reduced prices on many other castle walls, and put the Harry
potter minifigs up for auction on eBay.

Thanks,

Jonathan