 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12488
Re: Lego SALE - 24 hours only !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 02:15:56 GMT

So, "big" sale is over but most of the prices raised only
about 5-10 % , therefore average sale is still between
10 & 20 % !
And it will remain so until we update shop's inventory !

--
Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet #595
Brickbay: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Dejan969

Dej'an <dejan.pavlovic@zg.hinet.hr> wrote in message

Hi all !

Since we are too busy and just can't sort & assemble all the
stuff that we intend to put in the shop in the upcomming weeks
(plus - our digicam stopped working so we can't take photos of
assembled sets until is is repaired)  the least we can do is to
make more free space (which will be needed while there is
over 200 lbs of Lego that is going to "hit the shelves")
and to do that we will increase sale rates from 10 to 30 %
(some parts even 50% ) !
But, it will only last for the next 24 hours, so hurry up, maybe
you'll find something interesting - it's still over 2000 parts and
80something sets !
It's here :
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Dejan969

Thanks for reading !