 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12487
Your fair offer: clearing out set inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 03:00:01 GMT

After selling a fair share of my inventory, I'd like to offer the remaining
stock of my sets for your fair offer.  Suggested prices [1] are listed, but
I'm open to your reasoning if you'd like to pay a different price.

Or place a minimum order of $20 at regular prices and receive free shipping
in the U.S. [2]

Most of my goodies are town sets, although there are a few sets of most
other themes also.

How about the Red Beard Runner, Century Skyway, Cargo Railway, Dacta Technic
set, Vacation Camper, and more?

Please have a look at http://www.lugnet.com/~19/kcm for the full list.

Buy well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.lugnet.com/~19/

[1] Suggested prices were determined by slightly reducing the average eBay
and/or Brickbay price.

[2] Only one offer per order please.