 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12479
  Lego SALE - 24 hours only !

Hi all ! Since we are too busy and just can't sort & assemble all the stuff that we intend to put in the shop in the upcomming weeks (plus - our digicam stopped working so we can't take photos of assembled sets until is is repaired) the least we (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego SALE - 24 hours only !

So, "big" sale is over but most of the prices raised only about 5-10 % , therefore average sale is still between 10 & 20 % ! And it will remain so until we update shop's inventory ! -- Enjoy ! Dejan & Nives Lugnet #595 Brickbay: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)