 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12432
Re: sets 4 sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 02:02:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark & Milissa Millère writes:
Jean-Marc,

Could I (we) see a list with asking prices?

I'm not there yet! I will work on it when I'll be home.

MISB, complete, etc......

99% MISB, I will work on any used one over the winter.

Then I would know if I am in the ballpark with any offers.

Besides, I would not want to be to "cheap" in my offer and heaven forbid
if I offer way more than you were hoping for! ;-)

I never refused a too high offer ;~)

Have a blessed day
Sincerly, JM

Thanx,

Mark Millère
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>