 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12431
12430  |  12432
Subject:
Huge Sale & Special Offer @ Pyrite's Plunder - read for details!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:08:11 GMT

Hello All!

   Everything is on sale for up to 20% off this time around! Over 32,000
parts in over 1,700 lots - parts new (or like new in the case of some of the
more rare/vintage parts) unless specified otherwise - no minimum order -
International orders welcome!

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite

   Special Offer: Any Domestic customer that purchases either the Harry
Potter minifig (in either Gryffindor or Hogwart sweaters)or Hagrid
maxi-minifig will receive FREE shipping. Any International customer that
purchases either the Harry Potter minifig (in either Gryffindor or Hogwart
sweaters)or Hagrid maxi-minifig will receive $2.50 credit towards shipping
costs. This special offer expires on Monday the 8th of October.

   Pyrite's Plunder features a plethora of Minifigs & accessories/weapons,
LOTS of transparent colored bricks, parts from every Harry Potter set and of
course the standard staple of bricks plates & most everything else you could
need for your current projects. Stop in, look around, contact me with
questions or bulk order offers - I look forward to talking to you!

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite

Brett