 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12422
Re: Red Lego Imperial Soldiers - HOW MANY ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 23:10:25 GMT

Hello Shane,

Sorry for this late reply, but I only just read your posting.

I think I can help you out, depending on how many guys you need.
Check out this pictures, just to get an idea of the army (and pieces) I have for
spare.....  :-)
http://leden.tref.nl/~groen711/lego/Pirate/Pi-fig01.jpg
http://leden.tref.nl/~groen711/lego/Pirate/redsol01.jpg

I can spare about 30 Imperial-guys, either all or some with shako-hat+backpack,
weapons choice, tri-hat or whatever you like. All new or as-new.
Depending on their 'looks' and weapons: price from $4.00-$6.00.  Trade ONLY for
US-only Pirates-sets, MISB or mint.
The Pirates you describe are also possible, I have about 20 of these for spare.
Price $1.80 or trade (see above).

Let me know what you think/need/have for trade!

Kind regards,

Klaas H. Meijaard - Zetten - Netherlands
Lugnet 291
BrickBay: Greenman's ABS
eBay: klaasthegreenman

Shane Blackman schreef:

Hey -

I'm looking for a number of those red imperial soldiers to man my ship - I
have a lot already manning my new ship (a converted double-decked black seas
barracuda), but I still need more. I'm looking for the following in order of
preference: 1. red imperial soldier (regular lego smile-face) with tall
soldier hat, blue shoulderpads, sabre, rifle, and backpack 2. red pirate
(bushy mustache face) with red/white striped tanktop, brown tricorner hat,
and pistol 3. red imperial officer (same face as pirate) with black tricorn
hat, musket, yellow shoulderpads, and pistol. I would prefer trading for
these figures and accessories, but if I have to buy them, that's fine. I
have many different lego themes, especially castle and pirate, including 90+
minifigures just in those two categories. Thanks for reading, and feel free
to contact me with any questions or if you're interested in selling or trading!

Shane