 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12377
12376  |  12378
Subject:
Red Lego Imperial Soldiers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 02:03:22 GMT

Hey -

I'm looking for a number of those red imperial soldiers to man my ship - I
have a lot already manning my new ship (a converted double-decked black seas
barracuda), but I still need more. I'm looking for the following in order of
preference: 1. red imperial soldier (regular lego smile-face) with tall
soldier hat, blue shoulderpads, sabre, rifle, and backpack 2. red pirate
(bushy mustache face) with red/white striped tanktop, brown tricorner hat,
and pistol 3. red imperial officer (same face as pirate) with black tricorn
hat, musket, yellow shoulderpads, and pistol. I would prefer trading for
these figures and accessories, but if I have to buy them, that's fine. I
have many different lego themes, especially castle and pirate, including 90+
minifigures just in those two categories. Thanks for reading, and feel free
to contact me with any questions or if you're interested in selling or trading!

Shane