 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12406
12405  |  12407
Subject:
Noah's Toy Box (BrickBay) inventory for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 19:21:24 GMT

Posting this for Mark (Opie) since he's not able to post this himself:

Okay everybody, it seems no one really gave much thought to my last order, and
I kind of suspected that?s what would happen, so I?m going to make one final
offer that will stand until Tuesday morning 7:00am pacific time. This is
really crazy, but here goes. According to the Brickbay inventory statistics
page, my shop is currently worth $1,852.16 and contains for 100 sets and over
2000 parts. As I mentioned before, my sets are price competitively with other
shops on Brickbay, and almost all of my parts are price at the average or
below. Now here is the deal. I?ll sell the entire shop for $1,000 + UPS S&H &
3% commission to Dan for this awesome thing he has done called Brickbay. That
is $852.16 off of the value of the inventory!!!!!! If there is anyone out
there at all interested, this is first come first serve. The first person
that accepts my offer gets to run away with it all. As soon as I get an
offer, I?ll close shop so that the inventory stays current to the time of
purchase. If you have any questions, email me at: mhassi1@home.com
Thanks for you time,
Mark (ID: Opie)

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Opie