 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12401
    Re: FS: New Parts from 6416 Poolside Paradise —Scott Runkle
   I purchased these over the past 9 months from eBay as well as some straight sales. I *finally* got around to going through them, and after I opened them all up, I realized they were from Japan, because they all had the Lego sales catalog written in (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FS: New Parts from 6416 Poolside Paradise —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Whew. Immediately after I posted it occurred to me I wouldn't be able to check Lugnet for about ten hours, so I'm somewhat relieved you didn't reveal something like a secret S@H find that would have been gone by now. Anyway, thanks for the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)