 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12410
Re: FS: New Parts from 6416 Poolside Paradise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 00:41:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Runkle writes:
I purchased these over the past 9 months from eBay as well as some straight
sales.

Whew.  Immediately after I posted it occurred to me I wouldn't be able to check
Lugnet for about ten hours, so I'm somewhat relieved you didn't reveal
something like a secret S@H find that would have been gone by now.

Anyway, thanks for the info!

Maggie (who has several of those Japanese catalogs)

I *finally* got around to going through them, and after I opened
them all up, I realized they were from Japan, because they all had the Lego
sales catalog written in Japanese.

Is anyone interested in these catalogs?

For sale in the Limerick Zone on Brickbay:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Limerick

Parts from 8 copies of 6416.