 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12398
    FS: New Parts from 6416 Poolside Paradise —Scott Runkle
   For sale in the Limerick Zone on Brickbay: (URL) from 8 copies of 6416. Already loaded minifigs, baseplates, spiral stairs and more. I've only loaded half of what I've wanted to so far because of the delay I'm getting with Brickbay's notification (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: FS: New Parts from 6416 Poolside Paradise —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Okay, Scott, spill. Where d'ya get 8 copies of Poolside Paradise? Has some outlet come up with a stash of these, or is this from your own private reserve? Yeah, I know I'm being nosy and I won't fault you for refusing to divulge your source, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FS: New Parts from 6416 Poolside Paradise —Scott Runkle
   I purchased these over the past 9 months from eBay as well as some straight sales. I *finally* got around to going through them, and after I opened them all up, I realized they were from Japan, because they all had the Lego sales catalog written in (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FS: New Parts from 6416 Poolside Paradise —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Whew. Immediately after I posted it occurred to me I wouldn't be able to check Lugnet for about ten hours, so I'm somewhat relieved you didn't reveal something like a secret S@H find that would have been gone by now. Anyway, thanks for the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)