 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12338
    nuts and bolts —Ned Bustard
   i've been playing with legos for decades now, but just recently stumbled on this new level of lego pursuits represented by a site like Lugnet. I am interested in starting to create my own models using various minifigs and sets. i see that they can (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: nuts and bolts —Paul Janssen
   (...) Yes, It's called Brickbay!!! go to: www.brickbay.com There is lots and lots for sale. Why don't you start in my shop :>) I have many sets, and 35.000+ individual bricks for sale, over 1.800 different ones, for very reasonable prices., starting (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)