 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12333
Re: McDonald's Bionicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:30:01 GMT

I've got two #6s for you. Do you want them both? I wouldn't mind having a couple
more #4s if you have extras. How would you want to do this? Do you want to bring
them to the next BayLUG meeting, or meet up before then?

Russell

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Gyugyi writes:
Oooh, thanks!  Now I can have a set!
Paul, I searched my spare parts bin for a train door, but no luck.
Russell, do you want any other Tohunga in trade?
-gyug