 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12324
Re: McDonald's Bionicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 23:11:01 GMT

Hey Paul-
I just found a McDonald's that has #6s. I'm going there after work. I will pick
some up for you.

Russell

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Gyugyi writes:
Nope, I got all but #6.  I have extras of the others and would
like to trade for one #3 and two #6.
-gyug

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Russell Clark writes:
Does anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area know of any McDonald's that has #6? I
can't find it anywhere.

Russell