 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12329
    Feeling Good and Hungry?(tm) ... MTW-4001-sky now available —Larry Pieniazek
   I'm pretty excited about this set, it's been under development a while. It will soon be available at my Brickbay store. Skyline participated in the design review process and is letting me use their logos and trade dress under an official license. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Feeling Good and Hungry?(tm) ... MTW-4001-sky now available —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) This set is now on BrickBay: (URL) priced it at 199 USD for the base set, which includes two figs, glossy color stickers for the signs, menu, torsos and decorative striping, and bound black and white instructions. Color instructions are (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)