 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12277
12276  |  12278
Subject:
Looking for castle parts! Will buy or trade!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 02:48:54 GMT

Hello! In order to find parts for my next project,( a big one)I've decided
to post here to see if anyone has any castle parts they might want to trade
or sell for a reasonable price.

I'm looking for the folowing parts:

Swords (grey, dk grey or black .NO katanas)
Armor (euro or classic)
Horse Bardings (decorated)
Castle Walls (decorated)
Castle Towers (decorated)
Minifigures (Falcons Crusaders, PEasants, Classic)
Helmets (visored, grille, bullet, flared, forest, classic)
Pitchforks
Shields (Falcons, Crusaders, Classic only)
Roofing pieces. (sloped bricks)
Axes (Black or grey)

I have for trade a bunch of classic space pieces in great condition!
these include: Transparent windows, computers, logos, siding, wings,
weapons, airtanks, original logos, rocket boosters and more! So if any of
you space people want to add to your lunar bases or spaceships, nows the
chance to trade in your castle pieces!

If you want to get rid of your parts for a price, I'd be more than happy to
buy them! Make sure they are in good condition first.

I'm particularly looking for the pieces above so If you have any parts that
are from dragon masters, fright knights, royal knights, wolfpack or knights
kingdom, I'm not interested. These sets absolutely do not fit within my theme.

Pyrokid17@hotmail.com

Matt Hein