 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12276
12275  |  12277
Subject:
Trade/Sell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 22:40:20 GMT

Hi, I'm selling a mecha I created.  Pictures can be seen here.
http://Evanslegopictures.homestead.com/first.html   I am selling it for
$28.00  It includes the Mech, the pilot, and the droid.  BASEPLATE IS NOT
INCLUDED!!!!  I accept Paypal and Money orders.  I don't like checks/money
in the mail because there is definetely a chance it will get lost.  Shipping
and handling is $3.00, no more than that.  I would be willing to trade for
samurai, ninja battle armor, and ninja castle wall pieces that are on a
slant, and heck, some black ninjas maybe!   Contact me here:
mad_genius123@hotmail.com or reply to this message!  Thanks alot!