 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12271
12270  |  12272
Subject:
Classic Space parts for trade!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 23:05:07 GMT

Hello, if you're interested, I'd like to trade these following hard to find
space pieces for castle pieces for my next ongoing project (a BIG one.)These
parts range from good condition to great.

1 3x6 slanted M-tron logo piece. (from stellar recon voyager)
1 8x8 Black Radar Dish
1 8x8 Grey Radar dish
1 2x1x3 "Police" logo brick (from 6781; SP striker.)
4 Space Window 4x4x6 outward sloping (stellar recon voyager)
2 Black outward sloping corner. (classic space)
2 M-Tron mail boxes
1 Blue Ice Planet Radar Satellite (from ice station odyssey)
2 Anti-Freeze green 2x3outward sloping window (sub orbital guardian)
1 2x2 Ice planet logo tile
1 Blacktron 2 mail box
2 2x3 Ice Planet Logos
1 Grey 2x3 inverted brick with hollow inside. (see 6821)
1 2x3 SPace Police 2 Logo
2 Sets of wheels (see 6821)
1 White Space seat (from 6827)
1 Blue Space seat (see 6804)
Classic Space Logos. (Great condition!)
Space instruments and airtanks too!

If the descriptions aren't good, email me for a better description.

Here's the parts I'm willing to trade for.

Castle Swords. (no cutlasses, silver swords or katanas)
     Black swords,(I'll trade my best for these) Grey swords or Dk. Grey
Shields (crusaders, falcons, classic, round shields)
HElmets, (grille, flares, bullet, visored.)
Armor (euro armor, classic armor)
Capes (old style, blue, red)
Horse Bardings (both clips please)
Castle Walls (tudor walls, decorated elements.)
Minifigs (falcons, crusaders, axemen, classics)
Flags (falcon, crusader)
Horses (any type)
Axes (black, grey, brown.)
Castle towers (decorated)

If you have any of the following pieces and you'd like to trade them fpr
some rare classic space pieces, I'd be more than happy to negotiate trades.

all trades come at a first come/ first serve basis.

My Email is Pyrokid17@hotmail.com

thanks for looking.