 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12270
WTB: Black Cloth Capes, #375 Black Visor, Black Skirt Slopes, and Paradisa Babe Heads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:08:13 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I seek the following items for purchase:

1]  70 black cloth capes of the type worn by Lego Jedi figs

2]  1 of THE #375 black knight's visor element
     (in ULTRA mint condition please, see:
http://www.lugnet.com/img.cgi?flg/minifig/large/classiccastle-1.jpeg --
obviously, all I want is the visor as stated, not the whole figure)

3]  60 2x2x2 black skirt slopes
     (NOT the 2x2x3 kind, see: http://img.lugnet.com/ld/3678.gif)

4]  26 Paradisa babe heads with the open lips
     (see: http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/openlips.gif)

5]  hundreds of 2x2 yellow tiles

6]  many black jet engine centres/inserts
     (see: http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4869)

As usual, I seek mint, near mint, excellent, or very fine condition
elements.  Please -- no heavily worn elements, and no ABC (already been
chewed) elements. No damage of any kind is acceptable on the Classic Knight
visor.

Please make all offers privately to: blueofnoon@aol.com

Please also note that I am only buying and NOT trading elements at this time.

Thanks in advance,

-- Hop-Frog