 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12238
Wanted: RED technic wheel hubs (LDraw #3739, Peeron #4266)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 17:42:53 GMT

I'm seeking 4-6 red wheel hubs of this type:
  http://img.lugnet.com/ld/4/3739.gif

As far as I know, this wheel is fairly common in grey but only came in one
set in red.  Two of them are used for intakes on the Technic Whirlwind
Rescue helicopter from 1992:
  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8856

I'm willing to pay cash or trade for these.  I don't have an organized list
of parts I have available for trade, so you'll have to ask for what you
want.  My collection dates back to the 70's is quite varied, though it is a
bit heavy on Space and Aquazone.

Please send offers via email:
  hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com
  (spamblock: remove PANTS to reply)