 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12217
    FS: set #6087 Witch's Magic Manor, $25 —Ben Gatrelle
   Hi all, I have for sale two <set:6087> Witch's Magic Manor for $25 each from the Fright Knights Castle theme. These are new, opened sets. I have removed the two green base plates from each set. Everything else is included and unused. All of the bags (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FS: set #6087 Witch's Magic Manor, $25 —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) These have sold, but please check out The Yellow Castle Marketplace at (URL) for lots of other current and recently discontinued sets, all new and unopened. New inventory added today! Ben Gatrelle (remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)