 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12217
FS: set #6087 Witch's Magic Manor, $25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:42:41 GMT

Hi all,
I have for sale two <set:6087> Witch's Magic Manor for $25 each from the
Fright Knights Castle theme.  These are new, opened sets. I have removed the
two green base plates from each set. Everything else is included and unused.
All of the bags are still sealed, etc.

Let me know if you are interested. I will shipp outside of the US.

Ben Gatrelle
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)

http://www.yellowcastle.com