 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1221
    Like List for a truck —Sanjay D'Souza
   Below are items I'm looking to obtain in exchange for a MIB Maersk Truck (URL) only requirement other than those given below are that the items are at the very least in reasonable conditon. Item # Description Quantity Additional minimun requirements (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Like List for a truck —Jasper Janssen
   (...) one? given that my parts for this are way kaput for a long time, I might be interested.. Jasper (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Like List for a truck —Sanjay D'Souza
   I only recently realised that the wording on those posts is wrong. What I'm trying to say is I wish to trade for any of the sets listed and at the very least the set has to be complete AND have instructions. So in the example below I'll trade one (...) (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)