 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12180
    green witch/wizard hat wanted —George Georgiou
   Hi all I am after a green 'witches/wizards' hat, this is exactly the same as the blue and black ones, except its GREEN!!!!! Apparently this piece only appeared in a Lego Bucket (which one I don't know). If anyone wants to sell me this piece or trade (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: green witch/wizard hat wanted —Lindsay Frederick Braun
     (...) Hi George, If all else fails and you can cover my postage, I could send you one. I don't generally use mine, and I had a whole mess o' those buckets wayyy back. best LFB (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: green witch/wizard hat wanted —Dave Johann
   (...) Well, I can't tell you what bucket it came in, but it did come in playset #1194. This was almost identical to the Creator playet/lapbench being sold today. It was available for $20 and could be found much cheaper at K-mart a year ago. I would (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)