 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12149
    Telekom sets available —Bill Moreau
   LUGNET Users: Apparently I created a great deal of confusion from my late night posting from yesterday. I apologize for that and would like to set the record straight. I have the Telekom sets available and would like to trade to acquire the 24 Coke (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Telekom sets available —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) No, thank YOU for the clarification. Peoples, if anyone has more than one set of these (not too likely I guess but hey, even a partial set is of interest to me), please take care of Bill first, but then contact me... thanks. (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)