 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12153
Re: Telekom sets available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 04:35:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bill Moreau writes:
LUGNET Users:

Apparently I created a great deal of confusion from my late night posting from
yesterday.  I apologize for that and would like to set the record straight.  I
have the Telekom sets available and would like to trade to acquire the 24 Coke
promotional sets.

Thank you for setting me straight Larry and Tom.

No, thank YOU for the clarification. Peoples, if anyone has more than one
set of these (not too likely I guess but hey, even a partial set is of
interest to me), please take care of Bill first, but then contact me... thanks.