 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12088
FS: Sand Green bricks and plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 02:53:07 GMT

Please see my Brickbay shop for sand green bricks and plates.
As of this moment I have in stock all the bricks and plates
from the Statue of Liberty.

(note, Sand Green is also known as Verdigris Green,
Liberty Green, and Antique Green)

The current best bargain:
  sand green 2x2 corner bricks (i.e. "L" brick)
  for $0.06 each.

Also note, the sand green 1x2 plate with single stud
is under "Plate, Modified", not just "Plate".

I have also added to my shop one hundred
transparent-yellow 1x2 45-degree slopes.

All pieces are new.
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=bendyarm

Thanks for looking!
/Eric McC/