 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12087
12086  |  12088
Subject:
SALE at NeeD Lego (old sets) !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:46:25 GMT

Hi all !

Since there is still over 200 old discontinued sets (+30 road
baseplates) in our Brickbay shop we decided to lower some
prices manually and put many items on sale ...
Sale is mostly 10 % (depends on themes) but "outcome"
is quite remarkable - some sets are now dirt-cheap (and even
before everything we had in our shop was among cheapest
stuff on the web (even with shipping costs added) !
Check out :
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Dejan969

Note: prices are lovered for castle, aqua and other cathegories
also - but we did it maunally to make nice round prices (since there
is not that much sets in theos themes) - so you won't find 'em on
sale but check it out by browsing whole shop !

We shipp internationally and accept almost every possible way
of payment (read about that on our Birckbay splash page !!
Btw. we have gratest "shipping experience" with Canada - cheaper
surface mail packages arrive in no more than 15 days (and we have
over 10 different sattisfied buyers form Canada) !

--
Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet #595