 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12070
  1980's town and more for sale on BrickBay

iain's Lego Clearout: (URL) selling almost all our old Lego, cause we won't have room for it at our new house. Everything has been played with, but we always treated our toys with respect. Most sets include original instructions, and a few have (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Still some 1980's technic and more for sale on BrickBay

iain's Lego Clearout: (URL) still got some sets left to sell before I can finally get rid of this large box cluttering up my bedroom! Everything has been played with, but we always treated our toys with respect. Most sets include original (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)