 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12904
12903  |  12905
Subject:
Still some 1980's technic and more for sale on BrickBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 23:21:20 GMT

iain's Lego Clearout: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=iMB

I've still got some sets left to sell before I can finally get rid of this
large box cluttering up my bedroom! Everything has been played with, but we
always treated our toys with respect. Most sets include original
instructions, and a few have boxes. Missing or broken parts are indicated in
the BrickBay listings.

Everything has been reduced by 25%

544  Universal Building Set     $ 7.50
895  Wind up motor              $ 7.50