 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12043
Re: Brickbay appears not to be sending out order emails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 19:10:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bob Parker writes:
Maybe it's taking a loooong time for the emails to be sent out, but it seems
that Brickbay is not sending out order confirmation emails and probably not
wanted item notify emails either.  Hopefully this is just a glitch as a
result of moving to a new server...

Other than this small problem, I'm glad that Brickbay is back up! :-)

- Bob

Thats correct... and no email to sellers probably means no email to buyers. So
buyers are not receiving 'wanted' notifications. Buyers, please check your
wanted pages for new items that have appeared since the 'grand BrickBay re-
opening' :)

On my store, there are ~50 new lots since BrickBay resurfaced. Many of those
'supposidly' sent out notification emails, but I suspect the emails did not get
sent.

Ray Sanders
Cosmic Toys