 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12042
Re: 1351 Backdrop Studio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 18:39:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Hello,
I am thinking of purchasing 2 or 3 copies of this set but I only want the
girders. Is anyone interested in taking the rest of the parts (including
motors) and all documentation off my hands? My purchase price for each
complete set would be $14.84 + tax. I would just like to minimize the cost
for the girders, I am not looking to make money out of the deal. I can offer
free shipping if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Jonathan

I'm looking for the big wagon wheels!  Maybe someone else is looking for the
motors etc. and we can make an arrangement?  Otherwise, I'll take 'em, although
I'm in Canada so we can work out something about postage.

Cheers, Heather