 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1201
    Big Rig Truck for Big Rig Truck Stop or others —John DiRienzo
    I have another new Big Rig Truck (5571) (its about $150 from S@H and pretty hard to find anywhere else since its been discontinued). and would like to trade it for a Big Rig Truck Stop set (6393). The old truck stop set is one of my favorite town (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Big Rig Truck for Big Rig Truck Stop or others —Larry Pieniazek
   Bidders in this one (if any) that John does not take, please contact me, as I will take the "second nicest", if there's interest. Same deal. But take care of John first, please. the 5571 that you get will have been opened, but all pieces will be (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)