 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1207
Re: Big Rig Truck for Big Rig Truck Stop or others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 05:23:13 GMT

Bidders in this one (if any) that John does not take, please contact me,
as I will take the "second nicest", if there's interest. Same deal. But
take care of John first, please. the 5571 that you get will have been
opened, but all pieces will be there. It may not have its box but will
have the instructios and stickers.

John DiRienzo wrote:

   I have another new Big Rig Truck (5571) (its about $150 from S@H and
pretty hard to find anywhere else since its been discontinued). and would
like to trade it for a Big Rig Truck Stop set (6393).  The old truck stop
set is one of my favorite town sets from that era, and I would be happy to
make this trade.  This will be kind of like an auction, in that I will trade
my Big Rig Truck for the nicest Big Rig Truckstop  offered by 3/31.  Please
let me know if you would be interested in this trade.  I might also trade
for other sets, such as large Castle sets or 6970 Beta 1 Command Center>
Make me an offer and I will be glad to work on a deal.  Thanks to any who
reply, John

--

   Have fun!

   John
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://members.xoom.com/ig88888888/
John ( jdiri14897@email.msn.com ):
CA++++c(6060),cl+++(6073)bf+++c(6035)cr+++c(6067)fm++(6071)bk+++wp++dm++rk++
df++fk-
SW+++,TR+++.TO++,old+++(456) PI+ SP+ DU--- #++++ S LS+/- Hy? M++ A+++ LM--
IC12m

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.