 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11999
    WTB: Black horizontal girders from 1351 —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi everyone! Well, surely someone got a bunch of 1351 (the scrolling movie set) from the recent Target clearance (I got one myself). Now I'm looking for parts, specifically a few of the HORIZONTAL triangular girder pieces in black from the set, for (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)