 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11992
    Re: Brickbay back up (was: Re: BrickBay went bonkers) —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) Right on Dan!!! If you should need donations of any sort, you can count me in.-Harvey (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        What about donations for BrickBay? (Was: Re: Brickbay back up [etc...]) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Likewise--Dan, a few purchases I've made that were facilitated by BrickBay could not be made through BrickBay; I figured I should send a couple bucks to you via PayPal as BB's cut. Do you have a preferred email address for sending (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)