 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11970
    Re: New Parts on Cosmic Toys (Znap !) —Rob Doucette
   (...) Have you tested any of the motors? I've had about a 15% failure rate on motors from ZNAP sets. The most common failure is non-coasting, the motors have alot of internal drag and do not spin freely when power is not applied. If had a few DOA as (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: New Parts on Cosmic Toys (Znap !) —Ray Sanders
   (...) Yes, as a matter of fact, I have tested them. They all spin freely and coast down (both directions) when the power cord is disconnected (as opposed to stopping abruptly when the RCX ends the program). So, I guess I'm 5 for 5 on good motors :) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)