 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11970
Re: New Parts on Cosmic Toys (Znap !)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 17:12:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ray Sanders writes:
Hi folks,

I just added the parts from 5 copies of Znap '3571 Blackmobile with Motor' to
my BrickBay store, 'Cosmic Toys'. Intersting parts are the Technic Electric
Motor 9V, the Battery Box Small, a 13cm Electric Wire and the long flexible Axle
(metal center).

Have you tested any of the motors?  I've had about a 15% failure rate on
motors from ZNAP sets.  The most common failure is non-coasting, the motors
have alot of internal drag and do not spin freely when power is not applied.
If had a few DOA as well.  I'm curious if anyone else has had the same
experiences with old ZNAP inventory.

-Rob.