 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11958
  Trade for Promotional sets

Would any one in Japan (or elswhere) be willing to trade me a complete set (or fairly complete set) of the Coca-Cola promotional LEGO Studios Jurasic Park III sets for several of the McDonald's Bionicle LEGO sets coming out in September. I realize (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Trade for Promotional sets

And if more than one person in Japan is interested in doing this, I'd be happy to do the same. Or I can trade for the Shell promo sets 1252-1256. I'd be interested in several complete Coca-Cola sets, and a few extra 4062 and 4078, and TONS of 4071, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)