 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11959
Re: Trade for Promotional sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 17:58:30 GMT

And if more than one person in Japan is interested in doing this, I'd be happy to
do the same.  Or I can trade for the Shell promo sets 1252-1256.

I'd be interested in several complete Coca-Cola sets, and a few extra 4062 and
4078, and TONS of 4071, 4073, and 4075.

Todd Thuma wrote:

Would any one in Japan (or elswhere) be willing to trade me a complete set (or
fairly complete set) of the Coca-Cola promotional LEGO Studios Jurasic Park III
sets for several of the McDonald's Bionicle LEGO sets coming out in September.

I realize there are several pieces to the LEGO Studios Jurasic Park III Sets,
24 sets in all (set numbers below). I would be willing to purchase 4 or 5
complete sets of the Bionicle Tunga sets that will be distributed in the
McDonald's Happy Meals in September in the U.S.

If your interested in the trade, please email me to make arrangements and work
out all of the details.

Todd

Set #'s: 4056, 4057, 4058, 4059, 4060, 4061, 4062, 4063, 4064, 4065, 4066,
4067, 4068, 4069, 4070, 4071, 4072, 4073, 4074, 4075, 4076, 4077, 4078, 4079
(basically set numbered 4056 to 4079).

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/