 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11861
WTB: Yellow Slizer parts, and Bionicle masks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:48:58 GMT

OK, I need to get several parts en-mas to finish some new designs:
Yellow L bar and ball joint Y conectors. these parts were primarily found in
Jet/Judge and Blaster Slizer/Throwbots.

I am also looking for several Bionicle Masks:
Chiefly, Orange and Yellow KauKau(gali) masks.

Also I am looking to get parts from several rahi sets, Includeing teh
sstandarb Bionicle feet form Tarakava, Red and yellow Gali Claws from Muka
KaneRa, Orange Gali Claws from Nui Rama, and White Onua Claws form Nui jaga...

i am unsure of the going rates on these parts, but reasonable offers will be
accepted.

Hope someone can help me