 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11756
  Re: Brickbay...

I can understand your frustration about the site going up and down - but look at it the bright way, if the site works sometime you have more than if the site didn't exist at all :-) About why site haven't been moved to another server yet is probably (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay...

(...) Don't get me wrong, I love Brickbay, but my level of patients, and that of many other is fading. Remember, these problems are going on for many months now. (...) I am aware of this. However, some info may help us understanding the situation, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)