 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11690
    Re: Deals at KB-Toys —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well I scoped out a couple of KB's locally and neither had anything at all on sale, and no sign of siths or subs. So, may just be a store by store thing. Offer still stands!!! I didn't find any! (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Deals at KB-Toys —Ray Sanders
   (...) I wonder if that stuff was part of the etoys purchase. I had a chat with my local (~100 miles) KB Toy Liquidator outlet store week before last. I asked them what kind of Lego they had in stock. The answer.. "almost nothing. We got in a big (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)