 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11698
Re: Deals at KB-Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 17:36:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Well I scoped out a couple of KB's locally and neither had anything at all
on sale, and no sign of siths or subs. So, may just be a store by store thing.

I wonder if that stuff was part of the etoys purchase. I had a chat with my
local (~100 miles) KB Toy Liquidator outlet store week before last. I asked them
what kind of Lego they had in stock. The answer.. "almost nothing. We got in a
big truck load of stuff from etoys, but some guy came in and bought almost all
of it."

hmmm

Ray