 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11476
11475  |  11477
Subject:
FS (or trade): Exploriens 6856 and 6899
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 19:49:49 GMT

I have several copies each of 6856 Planetary Decoder and 6899 Nebula
Outpost I'd like to sell or trade.  These are sealed in box; it it
matters, box condition is generally somewhat shelf-worn but not abused.
I'll sell these for MRSP, which according to Lugnet is:

6856  $8
6899  $15

Terms of sale:  buyer pays exact shipping via Priority Mail; PayPal, check
or MO accepted.  International inquiries welcome.  I'll also consider
trades for train items (I'm especially interested in 80's 4.5V/12V stuff).

Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt