 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11442
Re: WTB - 5956 Air Zepplin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:41:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Doucette writes:
KB Kids has them as showing in stock on the web site at $23 "LEGO System
Adventurer's Collection Air Zeppelin Building Toy".  Hopefully someone out
there has leftovers from the $9 WalMart rush.  Both of mine are in use ;-)

Rob,

   Thanks for the assist, after searching the KB Kids site on the title you
provided, I was able to find the set.  Before I was able to find it by the
set number, then one day the search came back empty.  So I guess they
changed some stuff around.  I wish I could find them for $9, but I am just
glad I was able to find them.

Thanks again!

- Jim F.

Keep Building